Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Review recent studies demonstrating the benefits of testosterone in reducing CVD, DM, morbidity and
- Provide literature that can be used to educate patients and doctors and that should be placed on patients’
charts when prescribing testosterone.
- Demonstrate the documented benefits based on peer reviewed expert opinion and RCT’s as opposed to
- Discuss the sensationalized flawed studies and why they are flawed and should not be utilized to create
fear mongering when prescribing testosterone.
- Provide article studies that prove safety and efficacy when utilizing testosterone.
Neal Rouzier, MD
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!