Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Argue that the presence of a postural and/or biomechanical dysfunction could be the cause of your patient’s
- Be able to discuss why a classic exercise is not appropriate for every person, ie squat, overhead press, pullup,
pushup, lunge and tricep dip.
- Refute the notion that walking provides adequate fat loss or biomechanical corrections.
- Discuss which is more beneficial for long term health, cardio or resistance training.
- Contrast a muscle contraction vs joint movement.
- Defend real functional training opposed to entertaining workouts promoted as functional training.
Neal Rouzier, MD
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!